Sunday, March 1, 2009

Today I am Light Cyan

So, I came across this really cute color personality quiz. Below are the results.
you are lightcyan #E0FFFF
Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well. Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working. Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.
the spacefem.com html color quiz
It is funny how things like these can really tend to be somewhat true. For the most part this definitly does describe my personality!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay... I absolutely LOVE your mini ablum, about your special day! You are so darn talented! I love your style!
I am loving the house of 3, as well! I bought a banner and blog couture, but I can't seem to download it properly... it downloads as html???

Anyways, have a wonderful week and I can't see what you've been up to!

Sheri

Crystal said...

That is so cute! I love your new blog header. So Happy!

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones