Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring...where are you?

So, it is March...and still really cold. When will it ever end? I know so many of us are all in the same boat, so to continue to complain about it is just not going to help matters much! Might as well just try to embrace it and live through it the best way we can! Attitude really is everything! So due to this weather, I pretty much did not leave the cozy confines of my house all weekend. I had some of my best girlfriends over for a much needed visit on Friday...so nice! It was just really refreshing to catch up and laugh over nothing for a few hours, all the while pigging out with some chips and dip! On Saturday I spent the majority of the day cleaning, doing laundry, working on some scrapbook pages and just enjoying the day. Today was pretty much a repeat, and Matthew is now home after sledding in BC for the weekend so I am very happy to have him back!

Just a quick picture I took today of my pups.

She is just the sweetest thing and kept me company all weekend!

1 comment:

Talia said...

I know...I want spring to come so bad! March is always the worst weather. Remember GNO last year? It was a freakin' snow storm outside!

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones