Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thankful

Just taking a moment to be so thankful for some things on my mind. So thankful for hot baths, warm blankets and cozy slippers. Thankful for fresh fruit and sunshine. Thankful for favorite tv shows and phone calls. Thankful for friendship...it is truly the greatest gift. Thankful for creative minds, bodies, and souls. Thankful for really good books. Thankful for love, patience, and forgiveness. Thankful for scrapbooking (of course!) Thankful for this moment, thankful for today.

4 comments:

Talia said...

so nice to stop and be thankful!

Sarah said...

Lindsay, I love your blog & your super-positive outlook on life!! :)

Kim said...

It's always great to stop and remember the things that make life better! I love your thankful list!!

Moments Photography said...

You know i love everything about your blog... today is the header! Incredible. You should seriously consider doing design for others. It could all be done online. Seriously, your ideas amaze me. It really takes someone creative and you have it. So glad i stopped by!

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones