Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring-time Scrap

Last night I had some inspiration to finish up my layout for my monthly calendar. I was lucky enough to get my fingers on some inspiring new making memories product and could not wait to try some of it out on a new layout. It was perfect for this page and picture because on Saurday, March 21/09 it had to be one of the most beautiful days we have finally had with this crazy winter we have all been dealt. It was so nice to see such a blue clear sky. I just love the colors and embellishments I used. They just make me feel happy.
Pure and simple.
Through and through.
It has been awhile since I have been able to just sit, relax, and enjoy making a page. Life has been busy, distracting...and sometimes not in the best way. However, being able to just get lost in my scrapbooking again really made me feel so much better. Making this page reminded me of my time during university when I was feeling like I was going to be swallowed up by all the stress and pressure, and how scrapbooking (and losing myself in it) really helped to keep me focused and afloat. Reminding me of all the wonderful things in this world that truly matter and unfortunately at times get lost in the dust of it all.
But back to happy things.
I love the pink, I love the flowers, I love the bird stamp.
I am loving that spring is on it's way!
There is so much to be happy about right now.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love your blog header!!

Pretty calender!

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones