Saturday, November 1, 2008

Today I am Grateful & Saying A Prayer

Today I am grateful... 1.) For the amazing relationship I have with my husband. I love how we can talk about anything and everything. I am thankful for our friendship. He is the #1 in my life. 2.) For music. 3.) To have arrived home safe and sound after going to Edmonton today. Also...I had came home to some unsettling news. I am saying a prayer for that certain someone. Let us all remember to be thankful for the power of prayer.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones