Monday, July 7, 2008

Showers of Love



On Saturday I was thrown a beautiful bridal shower. It was such a fabulous day! I didn't know how I was going to be through the whole thing (considering I am not a huge fan of being center of attention) but it was so great! I enjoyed myself from beginning to end. What a special day it was. A day I will hold near and dear in my heart forever. The excitement, the anticipation, just the overall "mood" I was in that day. I will never forget it. I can't imagine how I will be feeling on the day of the wedding!



All of my bridesmaids, as well as my mom and mother in law went above and beyond to make the day super beautiful for me. They had a towel cake made, a
wishing tree, thank you favors for all the guests, any and every

type of appetizer you could think of! It was amazing. They are all such amazing women...each and every one of them. I am so blessed to have such wonderful relationships in my life. It was such a great day, and definitly went by in one big blur. I am still in the midst of processing everything. Very overwhelming.


"Live well, Laugh often, Love much"


1 comment:

the goodie box girls said...

It's so fun being spoiled :)

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones