Thursday, July 24, 2008

3 Things

Just a random post today on 3 things that I am feeling extremely grateful for.

1.) Patience & Understanding-it is so nice when you are able to be with someone who exudes such a patience and understanding with you and for you. This can mean so much, and I just cannot be more grateful for those people in my life who are so patient and understanding with me.

2.) Art- I cannot get enough of it. Whether it be through my scrapbooking, photography, journaling, dance...art and the creative energy it releases is amazing. It honestly is the most powerful endorphin. I am so thankful for the ability to see art, create art, feel art and to "get" art. It truly can bring so much happiness into a person's life.

3.) Living in a small town- I am really grateful to be living in a small town. This is really hard to believe as I swore I would never live in a small town, when I was younger. However, I am so thankful for all of the things a small town provides me. I am thankful for the peace and quiet, a huge yard where my dog is free to run and play, and a 3 minute drive to work (there and back).

Just some random thoughts.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones