Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Puppy Love

Just a quick post today. Just wanted to share a picture taken yesterday of myself with my puppy Hurley. Actually, she is not a puppy anymore but I still call her one! She is such a little ball of sunshine and unconditional love within our family. I think the one thing that gets me everytime is just how intuitive these animals are, and how their love and attachment towards their owners is so unconditional.

As I am writing this, she is laying beside my feet curled up in a ball sleeping. Usually she is not allowed in my office, however today is an exception...plus she is quite sweet company.

She is something that makes me smile everyday.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones