Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thank You, Mother Nature

Thank you, Mother Nature for such a beautiful day today! My very dear friend and I have been trying to co-ordinate for weeks, a little family photo session, while the leaves are still around, and the snow is far away. However, Mother Nature seemed to have different plans in mind and we were having to dodge around the unpredictable weather for weeks now! However, after looking through the photos of this family I can see that this photo session was definitly worth the wait. The day was beautiful. To me, these photos of this family celebrate so many things. They celebrate family love, seasons of change and the last moments spent as a family of three, as a new little one is on the way. To my very special friend and her beautiful family...thank you for allowing me to capture some of these moments for you. Here are just a sample of some of my favorites. I hope you all love them. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim said...

Beautiful pictures!! The weather was crazy this year...but you did a great job :) HOpe things are going good!

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones