Sunday, October 4, 2009

Beautiful Souls

Photobucket I love capturing kids. Over the past few weeks I have been able to spend some time with some beautifully spirited kids. And here are some of the results. Kids fascinate me in so many ways. They are just beginning really, their minds, their hearts, their souls...they really have the whole world at their fingertips and their discovery of life and the everyday wonders simply fascinates me. These are a few (of the many) favorite moments I was able to capture of some incredibly fabulous children!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt
And...in other news...Ta-da! It's official...Matt and I have bought our little dream home. After almost 3 weeks of ups, downs, twists and turns...with a few curve balls thrown in for good measure, the sold sign is finally up and the packing begins! We are so excited for this journey, a huge life change for both of us, but we are so thankful for it all. Photobucket

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

The pictures are lovely, I love the way you caught the kids, I love it because they look true to life and not really posed!!
Congrats on the house! Hope everything goes smoothly for you. I am sure you will share pictures as you go:)

Sarah said...

Congratulations on the new home.
That's very exciting!!

Kim said...

Congrats on the new house!!! That is soooo exciting :) And love the pics of the adorable kids! Great job :)

Moments Photography said...

WOO HOO!! Hahaa!! GREAT SHOT of the SOLD sign!! LOVE it!! And those kids are so adorable, they made some pretty beautiful kids!!

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones