Friday, December 5, 2008

Image of Peace

After having such a hairy week at work, I just needed to find some peace. I stumbled across this picture I had taken a couple of years ago in the late fall, and I just love it because to me this symbolizes just that... peace. It is so easy to get caught up in the fast pace, hectic, sometimes annoying and troubling drama that one can find to begin creeping in one's daily life. This week was one of those for me, however I refused to let it get the best of me and tried to cope the best way I could. It's just all about perspective and choices, and choosing to take one path over the other. I have made the choice to be the better person, I have made the choice to not take things so seriously. I have made the choice to choose patience over impatience. I have made the choice to look on the brighter side of things. I think I made the right choice.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones