Saturday, December 20, 2008

I Found Treasure

"Treasure this day, and treasure yourself. Truly, neither will ever happen again." ~Ray Bradbury
Speaking of treasure, check out this super cute journal I found today!

It is the most inspiring little book I have come across. It is filled with blank pages just waiting for stories to be told, while at the same time each back page on the bottom left hand corner is filled with an inspirational quote. A simple reminder for anyone, that no matter what, to just stop and enjoy and reflect and savour the moment one is in.

It seriously is the cutest little book ever!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

sounds like a great journal! enjoy your first Christmas together with your new hubby! :)

Merry Christmas!

Kim said...

Looks like something I would love!! Have a great Christmas :)

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones