Monday, December 1, 2008

December is Officially Here!

It is officially December. Time really does pass by, and reflecting back on the year of 2008...I have had a year of so many wonderful moments, memories, and change. It really has been a year like nothing else! My parents turned 50, my Gido turned 85, I got married...there really has been some incredible moments and I am really blessed to have experienced them all. I am definitly ready to celebrate December, and all of the little and big things that it will bring. I am beginning to get ready for holiday shopping, visiting, baking, eating...just to name a few. It has been challenging to get into the whole Christmas spirit for me this year (not sure why) but I am becoming more optimistic and aware of using my time and energy wisely, versus worrying and procrastinating about nothing. Life is too short to not enjoy the little moments that we are faced with each day. Today is also the first day for my first entry in my December daily album. It is so nice to have a project already made. Just pop in a picture, add some journaling, and a mini-layout is done! Before you know it, the album will be complete! I love the feeling of completing projects and adding them to my collection.
I just had to snap this picture today of my dog before heading off to work. I think she is so pretty, and Matt and I just love her to pieces. She brings so much joy to our life.

3 comments:

Talia said...

Cute pictures of you and your man!!

Sara Ancich said...

LOVE that new blog header. Was that your Christmas card? I'm so bored of mine. I would like to change mine up a bit...

Kim said...

We just got some snow and that helped get me into the Christmas spirit! It's a good time to look back and be greatful for the events of the year...always so much to be thankful for :)

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones