Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Wonderful Whirlwind!

Well we are finally back home from Mexico...but wow what a trip! It was so unbelievable and I feel thoroughly blessed that we were able to have such a wonderful experience and amazing vacation. It was everything and more I could have hoped for as a honeymoon and I know Matthew and I will treasure our time spent in Puerto Vallarta forever. The resorts we stayed in were amazing...the beautiful Hotelito Desconocido was more than I could have ever dreamed. That place is truly heaven on earth and words cannot describe just how beautiful and serene it is there. I am so honored we were able to spend the time that we did there. It is truly a hidden treaure of Mexico. I would highly recommend that resort to anyone. It is a very special place and I will always hold it in my memory. The Riu Vallarta was very beautiful as well and Matt and I had a great time relaxing and soaking up the sun there, as well as splashing around the pool, eating to our hearts content and enjoying all of the nightly shows. It is a beautiful hotel and a perfect way to finish off our honeymoon and to spend our first days as newlyweds there. I cannot wait to start developing all my pictures and begin on some scrapbook projects. My mind is already filling with ideas and inspiration...now the only challenge is to find some time! Life has been busy and my house is still not up to my standards. I keep on starting one task, then walking away and never finishing it. Tonight I think I will try and organize my scrap room, and then I will feel able to clear my head and maybe start on a few projects or just do some journaling. In any case, I am just so happy and thankful to be safe at home with my new husband!

1 comment:

Moments Photography said...

Awwwww!! Such amazing photos of an amazing place and people ;)
Super romantic! I am so happy for you girl!

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones