Friday, May 7, 2010

Chances Are...

Photobucket Chances are, some days, life and time go by so quickly that I never get a chance to tell you how much I appreciate and love you. Chances are, most days, the ways you take care and love me, our home, our life, and our little family may seem to you to go unnoticed, but truly know that I see every little thing that you do for us and I cherish it unconditionally. Chances are, tomorrow will be another awesome day where through your actions and words you will make me feel like the most important person in the world...yet again. So grateful to know and be married to the most wonderful guy in the world! Chances are I have already told you this today, but I would just like to say it once again.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones