Saturday, May 8, 2010

New Beginnings

Photobucket Today I was so lucky and fortunate to have been chosen to document the end of one chapter. A new beautiful baby girl is soon to be welcomed into this world and I was asked to capture some maternity moments for this beautiful couple as they are entering a new chapter of their life...a new beginning. Everything went so smoothly, it was truly a wonderful day. There were so many great captures, and I hope that this couple loves my interpretation of their story. Thank you again for allowing me to document these moments for you. I hope you love them as much as I do. At this point, it's hard to pick a favorite as they all tell such a beautiful story. Enjoy these last weeks as you anxiously anticipate the arrival of your beautiful little angel. You will both be amazing parents! xoxo Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

Hannan said...

Very Nice! Lovely couple with beautiful bright smiles! Can't wait to see the pics of the new babe when she arrives.

One Suggestion: I love the white background, but what about a white fabric with a black print. Or what about a funky color like a pink or a baby girl or bright blue for a boy...hmmmm.

GREAT JOB!! You can really see the happiness here.

-Hannan of www.hannanabananas.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Lindsay...

The photos are breath... takingly... beautiful!
I was trying to pick out a favorite, and I just couldn't!
That is going to be one beautiful baby!

Have a great week!

Sheri

Kim said...

Beautiful pictures!! You always do a great job :)

Yvonne said...

just beautiful, breathtaking photos...you definitely have a gift! Love seeing your work...thanks for sharing...they will cherish these forever!

Memories For Life Photography said...

Awww, Lindsay!!! These are just beautiful!!!! You did an amazing job and I so LOVE to stop by and read your blog! It's always an inspiration to me!!!! You are such a beautiful person, inside and out!!!!

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones