Monday, May 31, 2010

Mother & Daughters

Photobucket I honestly pinch myself sometimes at how lucky and truly blessed I am to be able to know so many wonderful people in this world. Life truly is a miracle in every way, shape and form. Photography for me has truly strengthened that belief for me even more...as I am able to spend such treasured time recording and documenting moments and relationships with these amazing people. That was what this photo session was for me. Such a special and treasured time in so many ways...almost breathtaking actually. It was like taking a step back in time to a moment where I used to babysit these girls when they were just starting out...and now...they are beautiful young women who are now ready to take on the world. Wow, how incredible. How truly lucky am I to be able to capture them now as such beautiful women with incredible spirits and such driven hearts and minds. And to Mom T. What can I say? I have known you since I was a little girl and you have raised such amazing women...truly a reflection of your heart and soul as they stand before you now. And as always, you look absolutely incredible in these photos. Thank you to all of you for giving me such a wonderful evening of reconnection and creativity. My spirit and soul thank you. I hope you love the photos...there are many many more! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Memories For Life Photography said...

These are AMAZING Lindsay!!!!! Beautiful captures and they are such a beautiful family!!!!! Love them all!

Hannan said...

Wah Wah who are these sexy ladies??

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones