Sunday, April 25, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

Photobucket Life...these days. Whew! It has been awhile since my last post, and to be honest, where time has gone I have no idea. It has been a busy, busy month of April. Between work, life, and the month of BIRTHDAYS it has been quite eventful. I cannot believe that this is the last week of April and that May is just around the corner. It is exciting, as I truly cannot wait for Summer to arrive. There is just something so magical about summer time. Everything just feels so GOOD. Looking back at this last week, all I can do is simply breathe a sigh of relief. So many things that were weighing on my mind are now over, and yes, I survived. Sometimes my nerves and anxiety level can get the best of me sometimes and can spiral the "self-doubt" out of control. I noticed how much mental energy can exhaust a person. I had had something weighing on my mind for months, and when it was all said and done I felt so much relief. Not sure if that is a good thing, or a bad thing, but I truly need to get my grips about me because I cannot afford to feel that way on an everyday basis...no way! In other news, the weather has been crazy too. This past week was incredible. Blue sky, sunshine, warm temperatures, sandals, capris...oooh how it felt so good.....THEN Friday and Saturday happened and my yard was transformed into a winter wonderland one more time. So crazy...but it has actually melted pretty quickly as there are just a few spots of snow left on my lawn. Really though, I think we are DONE with you winter. This weekend was spent visiting with family and enjoying some down time. Unfortunately this did not equate to getting some much needed housework done, but oh well I guess...also anxiously awaiting my hubby to get back from sledding in the mountains. He has been gone since Thursday and I am really missing having him around. I even think our dog is missing him too...she has been quite the little baby these days! It has also been a few weeks of birthday celebrations, and yes one of them was mine. This birthday was different...that whole feeling of getting 'older' and the responsibilities and choices that follow somehow take the FUN out of the whole day. These days, the age thing is something that is really weighing on my mind. But, it is a true blessing in every sense of the word. Happy and healthy at 28. Pretty lucky and truly blessed in every way. Ok, I think that is enough rambling for one night. Here is to a great week ahead! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday!! And I know how you feel when your hubby is away. I hate when my hubby is away on sledding trips. It's too lonely for me (mostly the night time thing!).

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones