Saturday, April 10, 2010

Life In A Snow Globe

Photobucket So, this is what life in a giant snow globe must be and feel like. Since Thursday evening, winter has seemed to return with a vengeance over most of Alberta and right now it still shows no signs of stopping. How was it this week that FINALLY every trace of snow we had was gone and I was adoring the feel of my soft grass beneath my feet? The sound of our creek was running and sigh....spring was surely here? I guess mother nature had other plans, and although the extra moisture I am sure is good...this snow and cold is NOT. It seriously feels like we have gone back 3 months in time. However, I should not feel surprised, does this not happen at least once every year??? In any case, whenever life decides to throw you lemons the best thing is to make lemonade! So I decided to dress up, brave the winds and head out into the yard to get a few photos of what life is like for us right now, the feeling of living in a swirling snowglobe...definitly makes for some pretty pictures anyway. I also think that my dog is LOVING this weather too...so I guess it's OK (but it better melt FAST!!!) haha. Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Karla said...

I love the pictures!! Hurley looks like she's smiling!!

Hannan said...

Yes I love the Hurley pic...so cute! Furry bear!

Hey checkout the new www.hannanabananas.blogspot.com...I am now on ETSY! Yippeeeeeee!

I will need pix soooooon!

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones