Monday, June 15, 2009

My Latest Creations

Lately I have been feeling so inspired and ready to create. I love it. It beats those down times when a person is completely stumped. I have stashes of photos just waiting to be placed in my scrapbooks, however at the time I had no idea what I wanted to do for a project. Luckily last weekend when I was in Edmonton I was fortunate enough to stop by one of the scrapbook stores and load up on some awesome supplies. I fell in love with the Glitz line and the pink, black, and white combo fit my ideas perfectly. Plus, who can really resist zebra stripes? And bling combined with sparkly letters? Especially on a "girls night out"! I thought it was too fun. So I put together this little mixed up mini album highlighting my favorite photos taken from my stagette in September 2008. It was such a blast spending some time with the most amazing girls I know. I really loved how it all came together. Below are a few pages from the album.
Last but not least is a page I did using some of the photos I had taken of Hannan and I from her maternity shoot. I am loving my new Heidi Swapp stamps I just bought. I think I will be using these alot in the future!:)
It feels so awesome to create.
There is more on the way!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

FUN album! I wish I could do more girly pages.

I am in love with the skyline on the last page of your book. Is it a sticker or a stamp? I want one!! ;)

Kim said...

You've been busy!! Great job :)

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones