Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Photo Session at the Park

Here is a collection of photographs I had the pleasure of taking for a girl I went to school with of her beautiful children...as well as herself! I had so much fun capturing all different types of candid moments with the kids, both trying to pose them and then just letting them "be"...which probably gave me the best pictures actually. It was definitly hard to pick my favorites out of the bunch, but these definitly topped my list.
Children take such beautiful photos. It is funny considering how many times a person has to fight to get their attention in attempt to capture that perfect shot. However, in these pictures the most perfect ones are the ones where they are not even looking anyway!:)
I really hope this family adores these pictures as much as I do. Thank you for letting me capture and create art with your children!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. I always love action photos. I found you through Ka's blog. (Actually her old blog)

-Vanessa

Anonymous said...

girl,you are so talented!!i absolutley love them, even more for the reason of capturing their expressions and smiles i love so much that i cant seem to capture myself!!and ive showed them to many already and i think youre gonna have a few more sessions to book!!!

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones