Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cool Quote

I just happened to come across a really cool random quote in my new scrapbooking magazine today that I thought I would share. I just love it, and I feel it really reflects why people can hold nostalgia so near and dear to their hearts, yet at the same time are always driven to move forward. In any case, I just thought it was a really cool quote and I just had to share. I will definitly have to incorporate this phrase on a scrapbook page or project one day! "We all have our time machines. Some take us back; they're called memories. Some take us forward; they're called dreams." ~ Jeremy Irons

1 comment:

Kim said...

I LOVE that quote :)

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones