Thursday, January 6, 2011

new project.

Photobucket this is my new baby. my new project. my new start to 2011 is in this amazing little book. i had got this journal back in december and knew that it would come in handy for the perfect project one day. little did i know that the amazing women of house of three would come up with the PERFECT project for this journal. The kit is amazing and so much fun to work with. The possibilities are truly endless. There are spots in the journal for weight loss, changing habits, creating new habits, fostering creativity, refocusing, the list goes on and on. i am so excited to get started. i have been in the mindset of wanting to document more of my everyday and i know this journal will help me do just that.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones