Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Love Month

Photobucket I felt inspired. Surprisingly, looking at the mass of "mess" on my scrapbook table, I felt inspired. So I grabbed a few papers, a photo, some scissiors, bling and glossy accents and set to work. (I have to admit, I love what has evolved.) And yes....those flowers are handmade by ME! So simple and easy...yet I just love the vintage feel they add to the page. Of course, nothing beats teal and black together as a fabulous combo either! Thanks Teresa Collins....you rocked this line, loved the entire collection. I had bought this back in the summer when I was in Arizona for Creative Escape, so it is also very sentimental to me. What an incredible once in a lifetime experience THAT was! I think about it often actually and I just go back to enjoying all of those feelings...I just felt so happy, content, blessed and ENERGIZED! I love fabulous energy. It truly feels so good to scrapbook. After a very hairy week, and a day where I felt all hope was lost...I am starting to feel better, more encouraged and seeing the sunny side of things again. I always believe that we have tough times for a reason and maybe we all need to be reminded every now and then. In any case, I was reminded big time this week so I don't think I will be needing any more reminding anytime soon! :) So, in honor of February, {the month of love}, here is a page dedicated to my best friend, my husband whose heart and love is so huge. Thanks for everything babe, but most of all thank you for always being the most amazing best friend in the world. xoxo

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous layout!! I agree, it does feel great to scrapbook! :)

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones