Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sweet Anticipation

Photobucket In just a few short weeks, baby number 2 will be making it's arrival! I have been so lucky to be able to document and capture this family's journey as it was just like yesterday I was capturing their first ever maternity photos with their first born just a few short years back. Now, as they anxiously await the arrival of baby number 2 I am back again, capturing some of the precious days left, as a family of three is soon to become an even number of 4! I had such a fun time photographing you all today and I hope that you love how the photos turned out. You all look wonderful in these photos, I truly cannot pick a favorite at this point! I will be thinking of you all during the next few weeks and look forward to hearing from you when your little bundle decides it is time to make it's grand appearance! How exciting. Treasure this time, and enjoy the ride. I myself will anxiously anticipate and look forward to photographing your new baby in the next little while! Hope you adore the photos! Love you guys! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Hannan said...

Hey!
Great family photos. I particularly love the one of Amri kissing mommy and the family toes! Very nice. Mommy looks beautiful.

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones