Saturday, January 23, 2010

Maternity Moments

Photobucket Today I had the lucky job of photographing a very special couple, who will be welcoming their first little bundle into the world very soon. I am so excited for them, I just know they are going to make the most wonderful parents! After taking these photos, now I am even more excited to meet your beautiful baby. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of such a special time in your lives and choosing me to document these very precious memories for you. I hope you love them as much as I do. You both look amazing (and made me job VERY easy)! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay i love them!! they look so good. i can't wait to see the rest.

mandi said...

sorry lindsay that anonymous post was from me. i forgot to leave my name

Hannan said...

Very nice job! Makes me want to have another soon!
I love the colors of the quilt in the background! Good idea!

Sarah said...

gorgeous photos!!

Kim said...

Beautiful! I love the last one...those little booties are super cute :)

Talia said...

so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Fab, fab, fabulous maternity photos! I hope they love them, they are beautiful!

I hope all is well!

Sheri

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones