Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Celebrate Life Now

Nothing has captured my heart more than this video I found a few weeks ago. It is truly something everyone needs to watch. I hope anyone who can spare the extra 3 minutes will appreciate and hear the message of this video. It is truly the time NOW, to celebrate and be grateful for this life. Not tomorrow, not in a year, not in a few months or a few weeks...but NOW. So enjoy and savor every moment and minute of life, be it good or bad. Because it is still LIFE, and it is here. And you are ALIVE. Celebrate it, don't be afraid. Be true to you. (Just a note, before clicking on the video be sure to stop the music on the sidebar. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones