Sunday, July 18, 2010

Opportunities

Photobucket There is nothing like having "one of those days". And today was "one of those days..." but all in a GOOD and PERFECT way. I think one of the things that makes photography so special for me is that I kind of get to be that little "fly on the wall" that allows me to spend quality time with amazing people who let me in to their world and their story. I think it is even more special when those people are family already and they choose me to record their treasured moments. A special thank you to my beautiful cousin and her husband who are expecting their first child in early September. I could not have thought of a better way to spend my Sunday than with you guys, catching up and recording moments. I hope you love them, there are many many more! Love you guys! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

Sarah said...

beautiful photos! you have a great eye for detail :)

Tammy Fyith said...

Lindsay, you certainly have a way with couples who are expecting their little bundle of joy! Once again, very moving photos.

Tammy Fyith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannan said...

Lindsay, very pretty! P, looks beautiful pregnant! I love these, especially the scrabble peices.

Please do me a favor...KEEP GOING WITH THIS PHOTOGRAPHY!!! THIS IS YOUR PATH!

Memories For Life Photography said...

Oh Lindsay!!!!! These are AMAZING!!!!!!! You have grown so much as a photographer and when I look at your blog it always makes me smile!!!! Perfection...... :0)

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones