Monday, November 9, 2009

Still Here...

Well it has been a HUGE whirlwind for us since the beginning of the month. Seriously, looking at my November calendar I am in awe. It is already the 9th??? Crazy, I know. We are finally settling in to our beautiful new house. I am still pinching myself about the whole entire process. Moving is definitly no easy task, but we were so blessed to have such amazing friends and family help us out along the way. We could not be more grateful for all their help and time. Our place is truly starting to begin to feel like HOME. Still in the process of having things hooked up and transferred over so soon I hope to have my internet back up and running...oh how I've missed it!:) I have so much more to post about!

1 comment:

Kim said...

That's really exciting...I can't wait to see your new house!! So fun!! Glad it's already starting to feel like home. :)

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones