Thursday, November 12, 2009

Every Once in A While

Every once in a while, it seems, at just the perfect moment, and the perfect time, I come across little signs here and there that always put back that little reassurance I sometimes feel I have lost along the way. Today that sign was this quote. I could not have needed it at a better time. “Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and griefs which we endure help us in our marching onward.” ~Henry Ford~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How have you been?
How is the new abode?

I hope all is well and that this comment finds you and your family happy and healthy... warm too!

Have a great week!

Talia said...

beautiful quote!
i love your blog...you seem so in-tune and are willing to notice all the little and good things in life.
hope all is going well in your new house, i can't wait to see pictures!
have an awesome day!!
xo

Alli said...

Oh SOOO PERFECT!!!!! LOVe it. Thanks. I am so happy to know you, you truly are such an inspiring and beautiful person, inside and out!! Love ya! xoxo

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones