Sunday, June 22, 2008

Times with Mom


I am so pooped! Between yesterday and today...the weekend has flown by, tomorrow is Monday and it's like "where did the weekend go?" I did a wedding photo shoot on Saturday, which went very well but is also mentally draining. As much as I enjoy myself and the overall process, it can still be very stressful when trying to get those "perfect shots" for the happy couple.
On another note, today was a very relaxing yet busy day. Mom and I headed to West Edmonton Mall for the day just to get a few wedding things that we were still needing to cross off our "to do" list. I was able to find a dress for my shower, jewelry for my bridesmaids...and of course a few other things that I just happened to need...yeah right. At least I stayed clear from the scrapbook store...now THAT is self control my friends! My mom was able to find shoes to match her dress and also find a shirt for my dad. Overall it was a great day. It is nice to just shop and spend time together relaxing and not feeling rushed at all. It is so nice to have a mom who has the greatest patience level I have ever known. I then treated her to lunch at Moxie's which alone is such a treat!! Thanks mom for a wonderful Sunday! Love you! XOXO

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones