Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Exercise


"People who exercise, whether that involves an intense workout or just a regular long walk, feel healthier, feel better about themselves, and enjoy life more"-David Niven, Ph. D "100 Simple Secrets of Happy People"
One of my biggest accomplishments since this spring has been keeping up with a regular fitness routine...and sticking with it. Commitment is something that I struggle with, and when it comes to exercising it is even worse!! Talk about such a mental game. I came across this phrase in a book entitled "100 Simple Secrets of Happy People" and it really is true. I totally feel that I am healthier, have more energy and it does perk up my mood no question! This time, I do not have any unrealistic goals and expectations when it comes to fitness and working out. I basically view it as my time to sweat, think, crank up the tunes and just enjoy an hour for me! Anything above and beyond this is just an added bonus!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones