Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sparkle & Shine

Photobucket Today was the high school graduation Class of 2010. I had the very fun job of photographing one of the most beautiful girls I know, and one of my dearest friends. Even though she has just graduated, she is well beyond her years and someone that I have been so lucky to have connected with. Today was her big day and she looked like a gorgeous princess. Graduation is such a special time, so much lies ahead it truly is so exciting. I know that the future is yours...K you will do amazing things with your life. Congratulations on all that you have achieved and I am so very proud of you! I hope you love these photos as much as I do. You look absolutely beautiful. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow-wow and wow... Lyndsey you are amazing!!!!! GREAT SHOTS!!!!

Tammy Fyith said...

Lindsay, you've captured Kelsey's beautiful spirit! Lovely, lovely photos!

Hannan said...

I think its awesome that people want these types of grad photos. So much more personal than just the regular grad mug shots. I wish I had some like this of my grad.

Maybe I should take some now....YEAH LIKE I WOULD FIT INTO THE DRESS!

Nice job!

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones